Accessing Office 365
Office 365 CHECKLIST
- 1. Ensure you have activated your MCLANET account and know what the correct password is
- 2. Confirm that you are using a supported web browser that will work with all the features Office 365 has to offer.
The following is a list of recommended web browsers to use with Office 365.
- For Windows 7+ users:
- Internet Explorer 11+ (Download Site)
Not sure what operating system and web browser you are currently using? Use this tool located at: http://supportdetails.com/
- 3. Sign on to Office 365 through MCLA's single sign on website:
Once you have signed in, look at the left side navigation for Office 365 links (Mail, Calendar, Documents, etc).
- 4. Disable pop up blocker:
If you click on the options on the left, you may find that nothing happens because a pop up has blocked the Office 365 window from showing. If this happens to you, please refer to the pop up blocker section and follow instruction on how to disable the pop up blocker. Click the option again once you have disabled the pop up blocker for the site.
- 5. Beware of Bookmarks!
Its common that users will attempt to bookmark the http://sso.mcla.edu address. Upon the next attempt to use the bookmark it may fail because it has old session information stored with the URL that was saved. Its best to login to sso.mcla.edu by typing the address directly into the web browser or use the link located on the http://campus.mcla.edu site which can be bookmarked safely.