From TechHelp - MCLA's Technology Help Center
DescriptionUser ID and Password.
Information about FirstClass
- Accessing FirstClass - Information about accessing the MCLA FirstClass system.
- FirstClass Client Download - Download your client software for Windows / Mac here.
- FirstClass Mobile Access - Access FirstClass on mobile devices.
- FirstClass HOWTO: Video Guides - CLICK HERE - Short tutorials for FirstClass
- Navigating FirstClass Desktop- Overview of what can be found on the FirstClass desktop.
- Using FirstClass Mailbox - How to use the mail functions of FirstClass.
- Using FirstClass Contacts - How to use the personal contacts area in FirstClass.
- Using FirstClass Calendar - Using the calendar functions in FirstClass.
- Setting User Preferences - Set user customizable settings to personalize your experience with FirstClass.
- Setting Toolbars and Appearance - Customize toolbars and appearance. Learn how to sort your mail.
- Create and Manage Workspaces - Currently for faculty only.
- Set a Vacation Message - Set an auto reply message while your away.
- Create a Mail Rule for Sent Messages - This will enable you to save a copy of sent mail items to a specific folder.
FAQ about FirstClass
- I can't log in to FirstClass. What do I do?
- How do I set my default browser for FirstClass?
- How do I set my default e-mail client to be FirstClass?
- How do I sort contacts by last name in my Contacts?
- How do I use explorer view?
- How do I change View Properties?
- How do I sync my Palm with FirstClass?
- How do I determine the correct e-mail recipient when users with similar names appear?