How do I e-mail classes through Office 365?
From TechHelp - MCLA's Technology Help Center
- 1. Login to Self Service
- 2. Click on 'Faculty and Advisors'
- 3. Click on 'Summary Class List'
- 4. Select the Term
- 5. Select the Class
- 6. Navigate to the bottom of the page and find the e-mail link
- 7. Highlight the e-mail addresses that appear and copy them (CTRL+C)
- 8. Login to http://sso.mcla.edu and click on 'Mail'
- 9. Select 'New' message
- 10. Using the ... click 'Show BCC'
- 11. Paste the addresses (CTRL+V) in the BCC field.
- 12. Compose your message and send.