Receiving Microsoft products through MCLA
Through a special license agreement with Microsoft, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts is able to offer students and faculty/staff selected Microsoft titles for almost no cost. The only cost is for the media and shipping. The software must be ordered in the following way.
The following outlines the process to order this software.
You get software from this center in just five easy steps.
- Go to - http://mcla.e-academy.com
- Login - Use your MCLANET User ID and Password to login to the software center. You must login in order to purchase or access any software from this system.
- Select Software - Click on the "Students" or "Faculty/Staff" button at the top of the page. Browse the website to find the software product you're looking for. When you find the product you want, click on "Add to cart". You can click on "Continue Shopping" to purchase additional products or "Check Out" to proceed to the Make Payment stage.
- Make Payment - You make a payment by using a credit card. You need a valid VISA© or MasterCard©. For your safety, we require the full name and address of the cardholder for verification. We will send you an email confirming your purchase and this serves as your receipt. Shopping is 100% secure. Guaranteed.
- Install Software - When you receive your CD Media, installation instructions are provided.