Reset a Lost MCLA Account Password
To Reset a Lost MCLA Account Password using Microsoft's Self-Service Password Reset Tool:
- 1. Go to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- 2. Type your A number with @mcla.edu at the end of it (Example: A10001000@mcla.edu)
- 3. Complete two of the verification methods listed on the left (Phone Call, SMS Text, Security Questions or Alternate Email).
- 4. Enter new password.
To Reset a Lost MCLA Account Password through Banner:
- 1. Go to http://techhelp.mcla.edu/banner
- 2. Login using your Self Service Banner account (Banner Login Instructions)
- 3. Click the 'Lost Your MCLA Account Password?' link located on the main menu of Banner.
- 4. Use the temporary password that is generated to login to https://portal.mcla.edu
- 4. Set a new password which should be a combination of numbers as well as letters. You should also include a special character (!,$,@,etc.)
- 5. Confirm the password has been reset by logging into http://portal.mcla.edu with your reset MCLA password.