Difference between revisions of "Canvas - Syllabus Export Tool"
(Created page with "==Description== The Canvas Syllabus Export Tool provides a quick way to download your Canvas syllabus as a PDF document. The Export Tool will download the Syllabus page as wel...")
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 19:27, 27 January 2021
The Canvas Syllabus Export Tool provides a quick way to download your Canvas syllabus as a PDF document. The Export Tool will download the Syllabus page as well as the content of any linked page as a combined PDF.
To use the Syllabus Export Tool, you must turn it on for each course in which you want to use it.
- Open your course in Canvas.
- Go to Settings in the course navigation and select the Navigation tab.
- Scroll down until you find Syllabus Export. It will likely be in the second list on the page, which includes navigation items that are currently disabled.
- Click on the three vertical dots to the right of the Syllabus Export item and select Enable.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save.
- You should now see Syllabus Export as one of the options on your course navigation menu. When you click on it, it will open a blank page and trigger a PDF download that contains your Canvas syllabus.