FACULTY: FINAL Grade Submission Instructions
- 1. Click the tab 'Faculty Services'
- 2. Click 'Final Grades'
- 3. Select the current term and submit.
- 4. ALL registered students will be alphabetically listed with their campus ID, enrolled credit hours and registration status. If you suspect that a student is missing from the roster or that a student has an incorrect registration status, please contact the Registrar’s office (413 662-5216).
- 5. To assign a final grade to a student for the selected term and class section, use the drop-down box in the Grade column. Although all possible grades appear, please only assign final grades of “D+,” “D,” “D-“ and “F” in accordance with the policy.
- 6. To save your final grade assignments, select the Submit button. IMPORTANT: You should save, i.e. Submit, your final grades often. The Self-Service system is designed to terminate sessions that remain idle for longer than 15 minutes. Your session will be determined to be idle if you do not either Submit your grade assignments within the 15 minute limit or navigate to a new Self-Service web page. Simply entering grades on a single roster (without changing courses or submitting grades) is considered idle time.
- 7. To continue to enter grades for other sections, select CRN Selection or Return to Previous at the bottom of the page. Repeat steps 3-6 above.
- 8. When you have completed your grade entry, select Exit at the top of the page.