Guest Network Access
At times when the college has visitors who wish to use the MCLA network, a faculty or staff member may create a temporary account for them. For this purpose an online utility that generates these accounts is provided. The temporary accounts created will function for 30 days from the day they are created.
The faculty or staff member who generates these accounts will need to provide the following:
- Their own MyMCLA Account User ID and Password
- Who will be using the account
- A description of how it will be used. It is important to as detailed as possible here.
The end process will give you a randomly generated temporary user ID and password that can be used for:
- BlazerNet Wireless Network
- Lab Workstations
- Classroom Instructor Stations
Guest Account Access
- Create a 30 day account (Expires in 30 days - Faculty/Staff only)