Open main menu

TechHelp@MCLA β

How do I order supplies? (Faculty/Staff)

Copier supplies can be ordered through Connecticut Business Systems (CBS). Departments do not get charged directly for consumable supplies when ordering. The following supplies can be ordered.

  • Toner Cartridges
  • Drums
  • Waste Toner Bins
  • Staples

Any parts outside of this must require a service order to be placed.

There are three ways in which you can order supplies:

  • 1. Call 1-800-842-0009. Please have your equipment ID or serial number available to give to the supply team
  • 2. Email provide the same information as provided above
  • 3. Go to, Click support, then go to order supplies and fill out the information requested like screenshot below:


Once I receive the supplies, how do I install them?

  • Refer to AltaLink or VersaLink video guides which show how to replace these supplies.