How to send an encrypted email
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sending an encrypted e-mail
- 1. Compose a new message in Office 365
- 2. Add #mclaencrypt somewhere in the subject line of the e-mail
Recieving an encrypted email
- 1.The recipient must downlaod and open the message.html attachment that comes with the encrypted message.
- 2.Click on 'one time passcode'
- 3.Check email for the passcode that will be sent in a separate email
- 4.Enter the passcode into the message.html
- 5.The encrypted email will now be viewable.