MCLA Account Password Complexity Requirements
Revision as of 18:00, 13 July 2021 by A10001222
MCLA Account passwords expire every 90 days. In addition to the password expiration, your password must meet the following complexity requirements:
- Passwords cannot contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Passwords must be at least six characters in length.
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z).
- English lowercase characters (a through z).
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9).
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %).