MCLA Tech HelpDesk
The Computer HelpDesk that is located on the first floor of Murdock Hall, provides technical support for the campus by acting as a phone center and a drop-off point for computer repairs. In addition, it is also a full service repair center for all Dell laptops that were purchased through the MCLA's Laptop Initiative program. It is always the first point of effective contact for students, faculty, and staff experiecing technical issues or with any computer-related questions. The HelpDesk also provides the support and maintainence for the Murdock Academic Computing Lab.
Contacting the Computer HelpDesk
- Location: First Floor of Murdock Hall Room 112/113
- Phone: (413)-662-5276
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours Of Operation - HelpDesk and Computing Labs
- In the event of a one-day holiday, such as Patriot's Day, we will be open 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- In the event of a long holiday such as Thanksgiving and Christmas, the labs/helpdesk will be closed.
Information about the Computer HelpDesk
- Helpdesk Positions and Job Responsibilities - Student Employment Opportunities
- Service Policy
- Student Laptop Repair Procedure