MyMCLA Account Management
To use any of the technology services at MCLA, you are required to have a MyMCLA User ID and password. With a MyMCLA User ID and password you have access to the following resources.
Your MyMCLA User ID and password is set up during a self service account registration process. After you have successfully gone though the registration process, your account will be activated and ready to use. It is important to acknowledge the user agreement policies during the registration process.
MyMCLA User Account Management
- Activate your MyMCLA Account - Instructions on how to activate your MyMCLA Account.
- Reset a Lost MyMCLA Account Password - Instructions on what to do if you have activated your account but have forgotten your password.
- Change Your Password - You can use this tool to change your current MyMCLA password. NOTE: When entering your username, append @mcla.edu at the end of it. (Example:A10001000@mcla.edu)
- Change Your Self-Service Password Reset Information - Use this tool to change information that has been recorded to help reset your MCLA password.
Guest Account Access
- Create a 30 day account (Expires in 30 days - Faculty/Staff only)