Difference between revisions of "Accessing Office 365"
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 19:27, 27 January 2021
Office 365 CHECKLIST
- 1. Ensure you have activated your MyMCLA account and know what the correct password is.
- 2. Confirm that you are using a supported web browser that will work with all the features Office 365 has to offer.
- 3. Sign on to Office 365 using the Portal Login Page.
- A. Click here to access the Portal Login Page.
- B. Click Email on the top navigation bar.
- C. Click the square dots on the top left of the page to access Office 365 apps.
- 4. Beware of Bookmarks!
- Users should not bookmark the Portal Login Page. Using a bookmark may fail to load the page because it has old session information stored with the URL that was saved. It is best to login to the Portal Page by typing the address directly into the web browser (sso.mcla.edu) or clicking a redirect found on a MCLA website.