Office 365 is MCLA's official communication and groupware system . With Office 365, you can email members of the MCLA community and receive important news by receiving campus wide announcements. There are also useful web-based office document editing features and cloud-based storage. To use Office 365 you must have a valid MCLANET User ID and Password account. The system can be accessed through MCLA's single sign on website located at http://sso.mcla.edu.
Office 365 CHECKLIST
- 1. Ensure you have activated your MCLANET account
- 2. Confirm that you are using a supported web browser that will work with all the features Office 365 has to offer.
The following is a list of recommended web browsers to use with Office 365.
For Windows 7+ users: Internet Explorer 11+ (Download Site)
Not sure what operating system and web browser you are currently using? Use this tool located at: http://supportdetails.com/
- Sign on to Office 365 through MCLA's single sign on website:
Once you have signed in, look at the left side navigation for Office 365 links (Mail, Calendar, Documents, etc).
Information about Office 365
- Accessing Office 365 - Information about accessing the Office 365 system.
- Office 365 Mobile Access - Access Office 365 on mobile devices.
- Office 365 Browser Requirements - Information on what web browsers work best with Office 365.
Office 365 Guides - Outlook Web App
- O365 - Getting started in Outlook Web App- Overview of what can be found on the Office 365 desktop.
- O365 - Mail Overview - How to use the mail functions of Office 365.
- O365 - People Overview (Contacts) - How to use the personal contacts area in Office 365.
- O365 - Calendar Overview - Using the calendar functions in Office 365.
- O365 - Tasks Overview
- O365 - Using Shared Campus Mailboxes
- O365 - Setting User Preferences - Set user customizable settings to personalize your experience with Office 365.
- O365 - Create an e-mail signature
- O365 - Set a Vacation/Auto reply Message - Set an auto reply message while your away.
- O365 - Printing Messages
- O365 - Responding to Messages
- O365 - Organizing E-mail
- O365 - Using Outlook in Offline Mode