Difference between revisions of "Student Information System"
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 18:59, 26 January 2021
The student information system is made up of a centralized database where student records are stored. This system is maintained by the department of Administrative Systems. It is utilized by various administrative offices and faculty. It can also be used by students to view their grades and class schedule.
Student Information System Resources
- Banner - Entry page for Banner. Banner is MCLA’s new student record system. Self Service Banner (SSB) is a WEB-Based Product that allows faculty and students to view biographic and academic information, financial aid, student accounts and registration information. Self-Service Banner is also used to allow students to register themselves for courses at certain times of the year.
- Resetting your Self-Service Banner PIN
- Logging into Self-Service Banner for the first time
- Guide to Self-Service Banner PINs
- Banner Self-Service Class Registration Instructions
- Guide to Self-Service Banner log in problems
- FACULTY: MIDTERM Grade Submission Instructions
- FACULTY: FINAL Grade Submission Instructions
- FACULTY: How to access class rosters
- FACULTY: How to access student transcripts
- FACULTY: How to access class rosters using the supplemental banner reporting tool
- FACULTY: How to access section analysis reports using the supplemental banner reporting tool
- FACULTY: How to access student advising reports using the supplemental banner reporting tool
- Sign up for MCLA emergency notifications
Degree Works Guides
Degree Works™ is a comprehensive academic advising, transfer articulation, and degree audit solution that aligns students, advisors, and institutions to a common goal: helping students graduate on time. This product is now integrated into Banner.
FAQ about the Student Information System
- Where did Faculty/Student Tools go?
- Where can I get my A number?
- Where can I access the online catalog?
- Where can I access the online schedule?
- How can I see closed courses?
- How do I reset my Banner PIN?
- How do I log into Self-Service Banner for the first time?
- What is my Self-Service Banner PIN?
- I'm having trouble logging into Self-Service Banner. What do I do?
STUDENT FAQ about the Student Information System
- How do I check my class schedule, grades and/or financial aid information online?
- How do I request a copy of my transcript?
- How do I view my transcript online?
- How do I view my grades online?
- How do I view my class schedule?
- How do I check my financial aid information online?
- Who is my advisor?
- What is the status of my change of major?
- How do I register for classes online?