Through a special license agreement with Microsoft, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts is able to offer students and faculty/staff selected Microsoft titles for almost no cost. The only cost is for the media and shipping. For those Microsoft products, visit http://mcla.e-academy.com
FAQ about E-Academy
- Who is eligible to participate in the Program?
A person may participate in this program if and only if he or she is an eligible student or faculty/staff member at Massachusetts College Of Liberal Arts.
- Is technical support included with the license?
Customers acquiring software under the program are not entitled to toll-free telephone support from Microsoft.
Microsoft does provide descriptions of and access to several support options on its web site at http://support.microsoft.com. Online support options include product FAQs and a searchable knowledge base.
- Can participating students continue using the software after they graduate?
When a graduating student conducts the Transfer of License under this program, the product becomes the property of the student.
- How do I conduct my Transfer of License and order media?
When you graduate, a Transfer of License can be accessed through the My Profile section of this site. The Transfer of License will only be conducted for the products you purchased media for through this system. If you wish to purchase additional products, you MUST do so at this time. After you have purchased ALL of the products which you wish to own perpetually, you may access the My Profile section of the site and conduct your Transfer of License.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
Payment may be done by MasterCard or Visa.
- Will sales tax be charged?
Sales tax will not be charged.
- Will I receive an order confirmation?
A sales receipt is sent to you by email after you place your order.
- When can I expect my order if I chose to have it shipped to me?
The delivery times depend on the shipping option you choose during purchase. If you do not receive your package within the expected time, you should contact e-academy (the company which ships the product) by sending email to email@example.com.
- What is your delivery policy?
During the order process, you provide a shipping address located within the United States.
- Are there restrictions on shipping addresses?
Yes, shipping is available to US addresses only.
- What is your order cancellation policy?
All orders made under this program are final.
- Do these products provide the same functionality as those available through the academic retail market?
Yes, a product purchased through this program offers the same functionality as a product purchased through the academic retail market. There is no difference in product functionality.
- What happens if my CD media is defective and I cannot install the software?
Please send an email with your name, contact information and purchase confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.