User ID and Password
From TechHelp - MCLA's Technology Help Center
To use any of the technology services at MCLA, you are required to have a MCLANET User ID and password. With a MCLANET User ID and password you have access to the following resources.
Your MCLANET User ID and password is set up during a self service account registration process. After you have successfully gone though the registration process, your account will be activated and ready to use. It is important to acknowledge the user agreement policies during the registration process.
MCLANET User Account Management
- Activate your MCLANET Account - Activate your MCLANET ID and password. This tool will also enable you to access Office 365 (E-mail).
- Reset a Lost Password - If you have activated your account but have forgotten your password - use this tool
- Create a Temporary Account - For Faculty/Staff only. A tool to create one day MCLANET accounts.
- Change Your Password - You can use this tool to change your current MCLANET password
- Reset Your Challenge Questions - Change the Challenge Questions associated with your account here
MCLANET User Account Guides
FAQ about MCLANET User Accounts
- Where can I get my A number?
- My account doesn't work. What do I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I retrieve a forgotten password?
- I am in the Violin Repair Workshop, can I use the computers at MCLA?
- How do I obtain a MCLANET ID and password?
- How do I reset my challenge questions?
- I forgot my MCLANET ID (a100XXXXX) but remember my password. What do I do?
- What is my MCLANET ID and password used for?