MyMCLA Account Management
To use any of the technology services at MCLA, you are required to have a MyMCLA User ID and password. With a MyMCLA User ID and password you have access to the following resources.
Your MyMCLA User ID and password is set up during a self service account registration process. After you have successfully gone though the registration process, your account will be activated and ready to use. It is important to acknowledge the user agreement policies during the registration process.
MyMCLA User Account Management
- Activate your MyMCLA Account - Instructions on how to activate your MyMCLA Account.
- Reset a Lost MyMCLA Account Password - Instructions on what to do if you have activated your account but have forgotten your password.
- Change Your Password - You can use this tool to change your current MyMCLA password
Guest Account Access
- Create a Guest Account for Today (Expires at the end of the day it was created - Faculty/Staff only)
- Create a Guest Account for this Month (Expires at the end of the month - Faculty/Staff only)