MCLA Account Management
To use any of the technology services at MCLA, you are required to have a MCLA User ID and password. With a MCLA User ID and password you have access to the following resources.
Your MCLA User ID and password is set up during a self service account registration process. After you have successfully gone though the registration process, your account will be activated and ready to use. It is important to acknowledge the user agreement policies during the registration process.
MCLA User Account Management
- MCLA Account Setup - Instructions on how to set up your MCLA Account.
- Reset a Lost MCLA Account Password - Instructions on what to do if you have set up your account but have forgotten your password.
- Change Your Password - You can use this tool to change your current MCLA password. NOTE: When entering your MCLA User ID, append @mcla.edu at the end of it. (Example:A10001000@mcla.edu)
- Change Your Self-Service Password Reset Information - Use this tool to change information that has been recorded to help reset your MCLA password.
Guest Account Access
- Create a 30 day account (Expires in 30 days - Faculty/Staff only)