MCLA Computer HelpDesk
From TechHelp - MCLA's Technology Help Center
The Computer HelpDesk that is located on the first floor of Murdock Hall, provides technical support for the campus community. In addition, it is also a full service repair center for all Dell laptops that were purchased through MCLA's Laptop Initiative program. It is always the first point of effective contact for students, faculty, and staff experiencing technical issues or with any computer-related questions. The HelpDesk also provides the support and maintenance for the Murdock Academic Computing Lab.
Contacting the Computer HelpDesk
- Location: First Floor of Murdock Hall Room 112/113
- Phone: (413)-662-5276
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours Of Operation FALL/SPRING - HelpDesk and Computing Labs
- In the event of a one-day holiday, such as Patriot's Day, we will be open 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- In the event of a long holiday such as Thanksgiving and Christmas, the labs/helpdesk will be closed.
Hours Of Operation SUMMER - HelpDesk and Computing Labs
- Hours maybe extended for certain summer programs.
Meet the Staff
|John Clark||Help Desk Manager|
|Roger M Simpson||Senior Help Desk Consultant|
|Matthew Meczywor||Help Desk Consultant|
|Richard Chiu||Help Desk Consultant|
|Anthony Machin||Help Desk Consultant|
|Nguyen Tran||Help Desk Consultant|
|Joseph Berardis||Help Desk Consultant|
|Alexander Switzer||Help Desk Consultant|
|Cheyla Rodriguez||Lab Monitor|
|Kathleen Harrison||Lab Monitor|
- Updated 5/07/2015