Office 365 is MCLA's official communication and groupware system . With Office 365, you can email members of the MCLA community and receive important news by receiving campus wide announcements. To use Office 365 you must have a valid MCLANET User ID and Password account. The system can be accessed through MCLA's single sign on website located at http://sso.mcla.edu.
Checklist to log in to Office 365
- 1. Ensure you have activated your MCLANET account
- 2. Confirm that you are using a supported web browser that will work with all the features Office 365 has to offer. The following is a list of recommended web browser to use with Office 365.
For Windows 7+ users: Internet Explorer 11+ (Download Site)
- Sign on to Office 365 through MCLA's single sign on website:
Information about Office 365
- Accessing Office 365 - Information about accessing the Office 365 system.
- Office 365 Client Download - Download your client software for Windows / Mac here.
- Office 365 Mobile Access - Access Office 365 on mobile devices.
Office 365 Guides
- Office 365 HOWTO: Video Guides - CLICK HERE - Short tutorials for Office 365
- Navigating Office 365 Desktop- Overview of what can be found on the Office 365 desktop.
- Using Office 365 Mailbox - How to use the mail functions of Office 365.
- Using Office 365 Contacts - How to use the personal contacts area in Office 365.
- Using Office 365 Calendar - Using the calendar functions in Office 365.
- Setting User Preferences - Set user customizable settings to personalize your experience with Office 365.
- Setting Toolbars and Appearance - Customize toolbars and appearance. Learn how to sort your mail.
- Create and Manage Workspaces - Currently for faculty only.
- Set a Vacation Message - Set an auto reply message while your away.
FAQ about Office 365
- I can't log in to Office 365. What do I do?
- How do I set my default browser for Office 365?
- How do I set my default e-mail client to be Office 365?
- How do I sort contacts by last name in my Contacts?
- How do I use explorer view?
- How do I change View Properties?
- How do I sync my Palm with Office 365?
- How do I determine the correct e-mail recipient when users with similar names appear?