FACULTY: How to access student transcripts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1. Log on to Self Service Banner.
- 2. Click on 'Faculty Services'
- 3. Click on 'Student Information Menu'
- 4. Click on 'Academic Transcript'
- 5. Select a term by using the drop down menu and click 'Submit'
- 6. Enter the student's A number that you wish to look up in the 'Student or Advisee ID' textbox or you can search by name.
- 7. Verify the student you are looking up and click 'Submit' If this is incorrect, choose the ID Selection link at the bottom of the page to try again.
- 8. Select the transcript level and transcript type using the drop down menus. Click 'Display Transcript'