Users visiting MCLA can also use BlazerPrint copiers by creating BlazerPrint guest accounts, applying print credits to the accounts and using them to print from their devices. Follow these steps:
Step 1. Create a BlazerPrint Guest Account
- Connect your device to the BlazerNet wireless network.
- Open the New User Registration page here
- Fill out the form to create a BlazerPrint guest user account
Step 2. Add Credits to the BlazerPrint Guest Account
- Login to BlazerPrint Portal located here with the BlazerPrint guest account.
- Click on 'Add Credits'.
- Select the Amount and click 'Add Funds'.
- Complete the PayPal payment process.
Step 3. Connect your device to BlazerPrint
- Follow these instructions to connect your device to the BlazerPrint printer queue.
- When asked to log in to BlazerPrint, enter your BlazerPrint guest username and password
Step 4. Release Print Jobs at BlazerPrint Copier
- 1. Login to the copier by pressing the keyboard icon in the top right corner of the copier's touchscreen.
- 2. Enter the BlazerPrint Guest username and password - hit the 'OK' button after each screen.
- 3. Select ‘Print Release” from Home Screen
- 4. A list of all print jobs will appear. Select which jobs you would like to print by either checking or unchecking the box to the left of the filename
- 5. To edit the print settings of each job, Select the arrow to the right of the filename
- 6. Once all print jobs have been selected, Click “Print”