Install VMware Horizon Client
VMware Horizon Client for Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux, and Android allows you to connect to virtual desktops that are customized for access to specialized licensed software.
- 1. The VMware Horizon Client can be downloaded Here.
- 2. Download the installer related to your OS. Windows users should select the installer for Windows NOT Windows 10 UWP.
- 3. Run the Installer once downloaded and click Agree & Install.
- 4. Once the installation is complete click Restart Now.
- 5. Once the computer restarts, double click the VMware Horizon Client desktop icon.
- 6. Double Click Add Server.
- 7. Enter mylab.mcla.edu as shown and click Connect.
- 8. Enter your MyMCLA credentials (A# and password) into the login box and click Login.
- 9. Double click on the pool you wish to connect to (ex: Course Programs).
After doubling clicking the pool the desktop should open successfully and installation should be complete.