Jump to navigation Jump to search
How do I resolve error "You do not have sufficient privileges to run the Sophos Anti-Virus main application..."?
Run Sophos Anti-Virus service under Local System account
- Click on the Start button, then select the Control Panel
- Double-click on Administrative Tools. If you do not see the Administrative Tools icon, click onSwitch to Classic View located on the left side of the window to see all Control Panel options.
- Double-click on the Services icon
- Scroll down and find Sophos Anti-Virus service and double-click on it
- Click the Log On tab
- Select the Local System account
- Click Apply and then click OK
- Restart the computer