Using FindTime on Office 365
FindTime is an add-in for use within Office 365 that helps you come to consensus on a meeting time across companies. Once you reach consensus, FindTime sends out the meeting invite on your behalf, eliminating the time consuming back-and-forth usually required to find the best meeting time. FindTime shows what days and times work the best for you and the attendees when available using free/busy data. Then you can propose your selected times to all attendees and allow everyone to vote and quickly agree on a preferred meeting time that works for everyone. FindTime then will then send out the meeting invite on your behalf to be added to everyone's Office 365 calendar.
Installing FindTime App
- 1. To install the FindTime App start by opening up a new message in your email.
- 2. Click the three dots in the bottom bar of the message. Click the Get Add-ins button in the menu.
- 3. Search for FindTime in the app search towards the top right of the window. Click the FindTime app
- 4. Click the Add button to finish adding it to your email.
Sending A Meeting Poll
- 1. Add all the users required for the meeting into the To: section of a new email. Optional users for the meeting can be added to the Cc: section of the email.
- 2. Click the three dots in the bottom bar of the message. There will now be a option for FaceTime in that menu after installing it. Click FaceTime.
- 3. The above menu will appear allowing you to set the duration of the meeting and shows you all times that all users are currently available. Click on all possible times that the meeting could be held. Once they are all selected click the Next button.
- 4. A confirmation window that lets you add the location and change some of the poll settings will appear after hitting next. Once the information and settings are correct you can click Add to email.
- 5. The email will self fill with the meeting pool and can be sent out to the users.
Replying to a Meeting Poll
- 1. Users will receive a email with the information shown in the image above. Click the Select Options button to vote on the meeting times.
- 2. Of the times shown click Yes for any meeting times you can make it to, No for any meeting times you can not make it to, and Prefer for the time that works best for you. Optionally you can propose another time by clicking the Propose another time option towards the bottom of the display.
- 3. Click Vote once you have select a option for all the times.