Microsoft Stream is an enterprise video service that gives a single destination for video management, with built-in intelligence, and deep integration across Office 365 services. Microsoft Stream will provide a video viewing platform for classes that wish to upload videos of class materials and for staff offices that want to record meetings and other relevant college activities.
This article will explain how to upload, manage, and search for videos on the Microsoft Stream platform.
Information and Guides about Stream
- How to Access Microsoft Stream - Learn where to access Microsoft Stream on a computer and a mobile device.
- How to Upload Videos to Microsoft Stream - Learn how to upload a video and change basic permissions of that video.
- How to Edit Permissions in Microsoft Stream - Control who has permission to view your uploaded videos and recorded meetings.
- How to Use Channels and Groups in Microsoft Stream - Learn the difference between channels and groups in Microsoft Stream.
- How to Search for Content in Microsoft Stream - Learn how to use the advanced search features to find specific content.
- How to Share and Embed a Video in Microsoft Stream - Learn how to share a video directly with users or through Office 365.