O365 - Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is MCLA's official communication and collaboration platform that can be used to keep your department organized and in one online location. The application includes text chat, video meetings, and individual teams to allow communication with other members of your department in the most effective ways possible.
This article will describe how to install teams and the most common uses users will have when using the application.
Information and Guides about Teams
- O365 - How to access Microsoft Teams - Learn how to download and login to Microsoft Teams
- O365 - Channel Overview in Teams - Learn about how teams and channels work in Teams
- O365 - Create and manage a Team on Teams - Learn how to create, customize and manage a teams area.
- O365 - Chat and Video Conferencing in Teams - A guide to show you how to use the video and messaging features in Teams.
- O365 - Making Phone Calls in Teams - How to call phone number(s) in Microsoft Teams
- O365 - Schedule a virtual Teams meeting - How to use the calendar within Microsoft to schedule a virtual teams meeting
- O365 - File Sharing within Teams - How to share and edit files within Teams
- O365 - Setting up notification preferences in Teams
Video Training Series for Microsoft Teams
- Say Hello to Microsoft Teams
- Get Started with Microsoft Teams
- Run effective remote work meetings with Microsoft Teams
- Taking Teams to the next level Part 1
- Taking Teams to the next level Part 2